Personal Entry - Astroboy

My name is WeeKee and in Pitstop Cafe i am known as Astroboy.

In the day my work is a cross between engineering and marketing aka product management.

In the night, i am astroboy in a fun and cosy cafe known as Pitstop Cafe

I grew up in an average household and my parents work hard and i was able to study in NgeeAnn polytechnic and subsequent graduate from NTU.

I always enjoy doing interesting stuff. I used to be part of a funny website company called hyperslaves, it was fun especially in the crazy dot com era

I make cards and arm with a polaroid camera, my friends and I tried to sell our ware at Orchard Road. We ended up watching movies instead. Today i still have the cards and the camera.

I setup a mama shop in my hostel room and try to sell snacks and drinks to my neighbours. I ended up eating them up myself.

It was fun though i did not become successful in any of them.

Pitstop Cafe is like another dream come true. Finding the right people to come together for the same purpose isn't easy. It has been a wonderful journey so far. It has not been possible with the support my mum, my wife, my partners and all you folks who supported us!

I am WeeKee

I am Astroboy

I am a Pitstopper

astroboy

No comments: