Personal Entry - Eve

Hi I'm Evelyn. I live in Singapore. I am a Singaporean.
I came from my mommy tummy, or so I heard.
I am a degree holder from NTU School of Business, majoring in banking and finance.

At Pitstop, you will find that I take on many roles, such as waitress, financial controller(i try to stop the outflow of money), nagging old hen, kitchen helper, toilet washer, dish washer, cleaner, "mopper", "duster" and what have you.

I love ice cream and chocolates. So at Pitstop, if u don't try the new flavours of ice cream first, I'll finish it before long. Especially Chocolate Brownie Fudge.

Anyway, I do try to relax and enjoy my time here. So sometimes, I am not deaf. I am just ignoring you. So just relax and enjoy yourselves. Don't need to lower your voices or screams. I have already muted the volume in my head. So pardon me if I don't see you or answer you when you call for help.

Anyway, that's about me. That's why sometimes they call me evil lynn. But I just ignore them. Pls don't make fun of people's names. Its very rude.

Thank you.
Cya at Pitstop Cafe.
Where the crap and fun never ends.

No comments: