Personal Entry- Xing Zhi

Hello everybody!!! My name is Xing Zhi, but most of the time people call me Mushroom or Mumu. I think it's really a cute name cuz it makes me sound and look harmless..Heh heh.. or so you think.. kekeke

Anyway, just a bit about myself so that you guys (eh..guys meaning all encompassing gender) can be my friends next time you come to Pitstop cafe! (you know, having a cafe reduces your social circle.. boo hoo hoo). I am currently a 4th year History major studying in National University of Singapore. (do your own math for my age) I love history because I am a person who loves to remain in the past! Well, not forgetting that I will be a history teacher in time to come! Now is that my future or has that fact become history?

Oh yes, since most of the time I like to assume a childlike persona, I do have my favorite cartoon character! I is the Sesame Street Ernie!I l love it so much that I framed a photo of it in the cafe and sometimes I even 'smuggled' it into the cafe.. kekeke

Since I love sweet desserts, yummy ice cream and crunchy cookies, it is no doubt that I am the one behind all the delicious Sundaes that you eat in Pitstop Cafe and I take special effort to make sure that those ice creams maintain at the best standard!! Come and try its really delicious!!!

Being in Pitstop Cafe has really made me crave for a well deserved holiday. A nice mocktail by the white beaches and crystal clear waters of the maldives or a tranquil retreat at the lake of some Alpine loghouses perhaps? Sometimes I even dream of owning an island!!

By now, you guys should know that I also love to dream and fantasize to the extent that most of the time, Im in a little world of my own! Well, I guess that's all I'm going to tell you for now! Come down to Pitstop Cafe and together, we can build castles in the air!!! Keep dreaming and do nothing!!! Keep eating and never gain weight!!! Keep working but never age!!

And alas...

May all Pitstoppers mushroomed throughout the world!!!

Xing Zhi

Pitstop Cafe, mushrooming and still mushrooming

No comments: