Personal Entry- Timothy

Ah...finally a space to leak some bits about myself...

There is nothing much a mystery about me, except that sometimes you catch me doing some unglam and awkward stuffs that I try so hard to cover myself... Yeah..so no mystery.. everything's literal and intentions smeared all over my face.

I love to bitch and I am in NUS.. (Now what's the connection?) oh.. by the way, I am a 4th year Geography student and yes, I still love to bitch. Ah..yes... did I mention that I am going into teaching as well? oh yes.. the scum of the earth is going to 'mould the future of our nation'.. But trust me, I love to teach.. or shall I say, educate?

Yes..yes, Life is tough and once in a while we need some inspiring spark.. and I really want to see the hearts of those lost souls.. BURN!!! Burn with enlightenment...

Now, back to the cafe..yes yes... the cafe..did I mention also that I love girls? I really love em'!!! No offence la chicas.. but I am really amazed by how girls could look good in every possible shapes, clothes and what have you? Now comes the crux: I live petite chicks in short frilly skirts!! They really make my day, motivate me, keeps me alive, keeps me thinking and.. well, keeps me from thinking properly..sometimes..

Oh where was I? The cafe!! Pitstop Cafe, I never knew I could be so motivated to do something (apart from the girls thingy). Pitstop Cafe taught me lotsa things, you don't wanna know how much..but it really enlightened me that life is made up of choices not circumstances. And everytime, I see a satisfied and happy Pitstopper, I'm reminded that I have made the right choice to enliven the lives of them!

So, enough said, if not these entries will be flooding with all my craps and raps!! Pitstop cafe is a learning process and I am still learning, and I wish that everyone reading this and coming to Pitstop Cafe can be part of my learning process journey of growth.

Pitstop cafe, have I mentioned about clubbing?

Timothy

1 comment:

chewychewy said...

Hi! since u like clubbing, how come u dun serve BEER in Pitstop Cafe! It'll be so coOOL! haha